Set Us Up On Amazon Affiliates Program
The primary reason for our turn down a year ago:
Being an Amazon Associate allows us to earn a commission from qualifying purchases made on Amazon. We can create custom links to any product on Amazon and share them on our website and social media. When someone clicks on one of our links and makes a purchase, we can earn a commission from the sale.
– Not enough content on our website. That’s now solved. We have many times the content now.
– We were using screen shots of Amazon buy pages to link to Amazon. Not allowed. We’ll fix that this week.
In your response please include a time estimate.
Please respond if:
1. You have experience successfully setting up with Amazon Affiliates.
2. You can speak and understand English clearly.
3. You are available to work some East Coast US business hours.
4. You have a rating of 4.5 or above here on Upwork and no more than three “No Feedback Give.”
Less than 30 hrs/week
< 1 month